3 hours per day, for 3 days
During this 3 day workshop, you will be introduced to Neuro-Linguistic Programming self-work and patterns of changes. You will be coached towards your transformation and the manifestation of your full potential through the identification of your core values. You will learn to manage your states, gain personal power to reach your goals, grow in awareness of your needs to manifest the creative powers of your innate potential. In NLP, "states" refers to the mental and physical processes we experience at any moment. States and values are closely related and participants will learn to distinguish their own states, to influence them and to change them in particular situations to give them more choices in achieving their outcomes or goals. To fully benefit from the workshop, motivation towards change is required, time must be devoted for your own self-work and introspection.
Included in the retreat:
• 1 hour presentation and introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis.
• 1 hour Individual Coaching, Counseling and-or Hypnosis Session, one on one.
• 1 hour group presentation and exercise, “The Circle of Excellence”. One of the most useful NLP pattern and concept is that of anchoring, to create a strong and powerful resources anchor. Originally created by Dr. John Grinder, founder of NLP, this pattern is effective to collapse un-resourceful emotional states.
• Self-work documents/ introspection material will be distributed to assist you in reaching your goals:
1. “Powerful Pondering Questions”: Each person has a unique way of thinking and interacting with those around them, it's helpful for you to get a better understanding of how you view the world in general and yourself in particular. These pondering questions are designed to stimulate your thinking and to make our work together more productive.
2. Core Values Identification Worksheet: “What are your values?”. If you are looking for change in your life, more control of your emotions and help with decision making - then documenting and exploring your values is a powerful technique to bring about change and ease emotional conflict.
3. The NLP Goal Setting Model “The Well-Formed Outcome Model”: The Neuro-Linguistic Processing (NLP) model enables us to go beyond mere “goal setting” into the actual “programming” of our minds to drive us toward our desired goal. This NLP model provides the key components that enable you to effectively identify and elicit your desired outcome.
4. Handout documents on NLP to assist your understanding and self-work: “Some of the Principles-Presuppositions of NLP”, “The Prime Directive of the Unconscious Mind”, “Creating SMART Goals”, “Pondering Questions”.
“This workshop is an opportunity not to be missed, to re-balance your body-and mind in a beautiful surrounding, to gain clarity and direction, to benefit from the teaching and skills of a highly qualified professional to make the change in your life that YOU want to see and experience.”
- Additional skype support is available, at $ 90.00 USD an hour.
Dates Available: 5/14-17, 5/21-24, 5/28-31, 6/4-7, 6/11-14, 6/18-21, 6/25-28
Schedule: 10:30 - 11:30am - Individual Session,
1pm - 2pm - Individual Session,
2:30 - 3:30pm - Group Sharing
Arrival Recommendations of 1 day prior to course/workshop & depart day following last day.